Our Huhtamaki site in Gosport, UK are currently recruiting for a number of permanent
to work within the Paper Cup factory.
This role will work a 12 hour, 7DC shift pattern on rotating days, nights and weekends – working an average 42 hours per week (60 hours one week and 24 hours the following week).
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Ensure equipment is set up to the relevant specifications
- Check and monitor product quality against defined standards
- Ensure all production requirements are met to the best of the Operators ability and ensure that machine outputs are maximised at all times
- Ensure effective communication with Team Leaders to keep them informed of production status, highlighting any issues or problems as they arise
- Undertake fault finding activities and conduct repairs where possible
- Contact Engineering when repairs by the Operator are not possible
- Ensure minimum wastage of materials at all times through effective machine operation
- Conduct effective shift handovers
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
Qualifications and experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- A good mechanical aptitude
- Experience fault finding coupled with a degree of rectification capability
- Good communication skills and capable of building good working relationships.
- Good organisation skills.
- GCSE standard A-C or equivalent in Maths & English.
- Experience of shift work - Days and nights, long shifts
Candidates will undertake an assessment in mechanical understanding, Health & Safety, literacy & numeracy.
Send your application through the link below at the latest on December 31, 2018.