HR Specialist, Finland
At Huhtamaki, we're global specialists in packaging for food and drink, dedicated to making every consumer experience enjoyable, consistent, and safe. We help great products reach more people, more easily. There are 17,000 of us, and we all love a challenge. We’re always spotting new opportunities in packaging, currently in 34 countries around the world. The parent company, Huhtamäki Oyj, has its head office in Espoo, Finland and its share is quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki. Additional information is available at www.huhtamaki.com
We are now looking for HR Specialist to our headquarters in Espoo, Finland as the person currently holding the position is taking a new challenge internally in Huhtamaki.
As HR Specialist, you will be responsible of running the daily HR activities and ensuring a high-quality HR support in the headquarters in Espoo. We are looking for a positive and self-directive HR professional who has experience from working in an international organization.
We offer a position in an international environment and an opportunity to join a small team in a dynamic and successful business within Huhtamaki with opportunities for continuous development. Since you are a member of a small team, it is important that you have a “can-do” attitude and you like working on a wide range of tasks. The key for a success in this role is to be able to work independently within a matrix organization. In this role, you will report to the HR Manager, Finland and Nordics.
Main responsibilities include
- Run and develop the daily HR activities as well as ensure excellent employee experience during the entire employee lifecycle
- Coordinating and participating in recruitments for headquarters
- Assist in the running of annual HR processes locally
- Provide first line support and advice to people leaders and employees regarding HR policies, processes, systems and tools
- Main user for Workday in headquarters
- Act as the payroll contact for headquarters
- Coordinating people costs and reporting
- Depending on your skills and interests, you will be working together with Global HR team on global HR projects
The requirements for a suitable candidate are
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in recruiting
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Positive mindset and eagerness to work in a truly international environment
- Precise and comfortable with numbers
- Experience in Workday is seen as advantage
For further information please contact Sofia Yrjö-Koskinen, HR Specialist at +358400802155 on March 6 between 15.00-16.00 or on March 12 between 12.00-13.00 Finnish time.
The work starts upon agreement and working location will be Espoo, Finland. Please send your application with salary request and an informative CV in English through the link below no later than March 17, 2019. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
The recruitment process is managed by Terhi Sysipuro (email@example.com) from HR4.
Join us to shape the future together!